Sunday, November 7, 2010

Welcome to the Sick, the Strange and the Awful!

Welcome to the Sick, the Strange & The Awful, the blog that astonishingly enough reviews films that are either sick, strange, or awful.

Yes, this is Attempt #2 at this blog, but I have something different this time; a lack of a need to regularly post things. It works well enough on my other blog, Magnus Sonitus, so yeah...

As for what this blog will cover,
I prefer different kinds of films, usually staying away from the ultra-filth, and delving more into strange and bizarre, and sometimes downright terrible films. There will be quite a lot of crazy martial art flicks, hilariously bad films, and other weird oddities. Who knows, I might even through in some crap albums or random TV shows at some point.

Well that's about it, except that comments are most welcome and appreciated, and I hope you enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment