This. movie. has. William. Shatner's. finest. acing. ever.
Seriously, this is the only reason to watch this otherwise terribly boring movies. Maybe you can add the terrible 70's clothing, decor and vernacular ("He's bananas!"). And William Shatner killing people as well. Oddjob from the Bond movie Goldfinger is one such victim.
But I'm making Impulse sound good. It is average. Average in a bad way. Average in a boring way. Shatner is too good at being sleazy to even let his atrocious acting come out often enough. Watch it if you want to laugh at a bad 70's movie.
Things I learnt:
- Marines have horse tattoos
- Clarence is a clown's name
- Everyone in the 70's had an oversized bowtie fetish
- Never rub balloons in William Shatner's face.
- Moy is apparently a real name